Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) is a global rating system for designing, constructing, operating, and maintaining green buildings. Whether you are looking to convert a single building with sustainable systems or develop a new, entirely sustainable campus, our team works with building owners, design teams, and other parties to ensure that LEED requirements are satisfied during your design and construction process.
LEED certification is the most well recognized rating system for green buildings in the world. Along with being the international standard, LEED certification offers many benefits, including:
- Building sustainability creates a competitive edge that helps attract more tenants.
- Meet Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) requirements.
- Claim the 179D commercial buildings energy efficiency tax deduction.
- Lower operational costs by saving water, energy, and resources.
Health & Wellness Sustainability
- Cleaner air and increased sunlight makes for happier, healthier, and more productive employees.
- Increase recruitment and retention rates.
- Reduce carbon emissions.
- Reduce dependence on fossil fuels.
- Reduce waste that ends up in landfills.
The ID360 Advantage
We’ll help you stand out. Differentiate yourself in the market by offering LEED certification without the added overhead or stress of doing it in-house. With ID360, you can feel confident that the expectations you set for your client will not only be met, but exceeded.
We’re with you every step of the way. From discussing which lead certification level is feasible for a building to post-occupancy best practices, you can count on us from pre-design to after-construction and everything in between.
We are predictable & transparent. Our processes are detailed and turnkey. You know exactly what you are getting and after every project meeting, all team members will walk away fully understanding their action items.
We’re focused on you. We are a small company with no distracting internal politics or superfluous layers of communication. You’ll work with an individual who is a true expert in green building.
Experience matters. As green building increases in both popularity and policy, more consulting firms are entering the market. With over 20 years experience, we’ve been here since the beginning. When it comes to green building, we’ve seen it all and done it all.
We know policy. In addition to working with architecture and construction firms to build LEED Certified buildings, we also have extensive experience helping local governments develop and implement green building and energy LEED policies. This gives us the advantage of understanding LEED requirements from the inside out.
This is all we do. The green building movement is forever changing. Because we focus solely on green building, we don’t have any competing priorities. We stay up-to-date on the latest trends and changes so you don’t have to.
Follow our LEED
With award-winning LEED Certified Building projects in both the private and public sectors under our belt, we use our robust knowledge and experience to turn virtually any building into a LEED-Certified building.
- We will educate, coordinate, and manage ALL project team members, including:
- General Contractor
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Plumbing Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Landscape Architect
- Acoustic Modeler
- Energy Modeler
- Commissioning Agent
- Operations Team
- Each team member will receive a thorough design analysis LEED Plan & Spec Review outlining their specific responsibilities.
- You’ll receive a dedicated project manager who will be available to all project team members via phone and email.
- We will meet at every phase of design and construction to check in on progress, resolve any issues, and ensure all team members are on pace to meet their LEED requirements, including:
- Energy & Atmosphere
- Materials & Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation & Design
- Regional Priority
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- We will coordinate all applications, paperwork, and submittals to GBCI as well as local jurisdictions (if applicable), including:
- LEED Checklists and Letter Forms
- LEED Calculators
- Product Cut Sheets
- We will manage the entire LEED Online process, ensuring all project team members understand and complete their responsibilities.
- We will monitor and manage the LEED Scorecard and provide monthly LEED progress reports from the beginning of design to the end of construction.
In our first meeting with you, we will discuss project goals and KPIs, what you’ve done so far, and what your expectations are for working together. From there, we’ve designed our process to seamlessly integrate into yours.
Pre-Design. We typically get involved during schematic design, but if you want us to be part of the pre-design discussions, we’ll be there.
Schematic Design. We will discuss and evaluate the site-specific LEED requirements and host an Integrated Design Charrette with all project team members.
Design Development. We will incorporate LEED points and associated design requirements into the contract documents.
Construction Documents. We will work with the team to complete the LEED submittal documentation and submit to GBCI.
Pre-Construction. We will host a contractor kickoff meeting with all project team members.
During Construction. We will work with the contractors to ensure all LEED requirements are being incorporated into the process and all tracking requirements are being met for final submittal. We will also help you find and manage a commissioning agent.
After Construction. We will submit the final construction phase application.
We will secure your LEED certification plaque, ensure you understand all the marketing elements of the building, and help you draft and distribute a press release.
Let’s LEED Together
Ready to talk about how LEED Consulting can take your business to the next level? Fill out the form below and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.