PROFESSIONAL LEARNING BENEFITS FOR YOUR ENTIRE TEAM
Differentiate Your Organization For Hiring Candidates, Clients, and the Community. Level up your staff by providing quality education for sustainability, decarbonization, and green building practices.
Enterprise Learning Program: What is it?
Enterprise Learning Program provides sustainability, decarbonization, and green building training online and on-demand for your staff at scale.
Why Train with ID360 Academy Enterprise Learning Program?
- Stay current on trends and changing regulations
- Incorporate sustainability as a component of your company’s new-hire onboarding
- Empower your staff to feel confident in applying sustainability standards to your projects
- Track staff members CEU progress for continuing education and certification
- Apply sustainability practices to your programs and projects
- Train staff members to become a LEED and CALGreen experts
- Custom-designed Enterprise Learning Program dashboard
- Dedicated LMS Support Manager
- Reporting and tracking of staff progress
- Companywide Onboarding
- Account Manager’s Guide
- Select courses individually or choose our all-access plan for maximum flexibility.
Who This Is For:
- If you are a firm or organization looking to further develop your team’s understanding of building decarbonization and electrification best practices
- If you a firm or organization in architectural design, construction, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, or building code compliance and you want your members to gain more knowledge of green building best practices.
- If you want your team members to learn both the foundational and advanced concepts of green building design and construction, energy and water efficiency, indoor environmental quality, and sustainable design and materials.
- If you want your team members to obtain LEED certification.
- If you want to support your team’s professional development without the high-cost burden of travel and conference sessions.
How does it work?
Give access to all the courses we offer to your colleagues, your team, or your entire company. Once you have created an account, you can invite people to join your Enterprise and unlock all of our courses.
- Sign up for an Enterprise plan.
- You will receive an email to verify your account and be given access to your Dashboard.
- From your Dashboard invite people to join your Enterprise or send people a unique URL to allow them to register and join.
- Once they have registered, they can begin taking courses at no cost to them and earning credits. You can manage your team and their progress directly from your Dashboard.
Teams Larger than 25
Enterprise Learning Program is limited to 25 seats if paying online. If you would like more than 25 seats, contact us below for special rates for larger teams.
Ready to talk about how our Enterprise Learning Program can take your business to the next level? Fill out the form and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
The future is green and the codes are getting greener, is your staff ready? Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org