This page contains information on reporting your Continuing Education Units. Please follow the instructions below:
American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Please make sure to provide your AIA number in your Enterprise Learning User account.
- ID360 Academy will submit your Learning Units to AIA as soon as we receive your AIA number.
- Your Learning Units will appear in your AIA account within a few business days.
- No further action is required by you beyond this point.
- If you have any concerns, You may email our staff via email@example.com, with the subject title "Report AIA Learning Units"
International Code Council (ICC)
- Login to your myICC account and access the Submit CEUs Window. https://my.iccsafe.org/login
- Choose option 03-04 (ICC or ICC Preferred Provider Participation as a student or instructor for an onsite seminar/technical session or online (eLearning) program) as your CEU Activity Option.
- Select CEU Provider : "Integrated Design 360 LLC"
- Select the activity that you attended : "104.2 Resilient Building Design Strategies"
- CEU Activity Name not listed? Scroll down to the bottom of the drop down list and select "Other" so you can manually enter the activity name.
- Select your role as a Student and enter activity date.
- Click the agreement is required icon to confirm the submission.
Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI)
- To self report CE hours, login to your credential account https://www.usgbc.org/user/login?
- Under your Credentials Dashboard, select report CE hours for General Education
- Select the type of Activity called "Education"
- Enter the Webinar Details
- Enter the CE hours : 1 Hour
- Click Submit to complete the submission