Since 2014, ID360 has supported the City of Palo Alto to ensure the highest quality control and implementation management for the roll-out and enforcement of the Green Building Program.
ID360 supports an interdepartmental group of staff stakeholders to ensure the green building and energy policy is enforced properly on projects during the Planning, Plan Check, Inspection, and Post-Occupancy phases. ID360 has developed a customized program to sync with the entitlement process and compliance procedures.
As a strategy & policy consultant to the City of Palo Alto, ID360 has worked with stakeholders and city staff to adopt and implement local green building and energy reach code regulations that are more aggressive than the State of California requirements.
ID360 has supported the City with technical expertise in green building policy development to successfully develop and implement the current Green Building Ordinance and Energy Reach Code Ordinance. ID360 supports staff in communicating and coordinating with State agency requirements related to policy development.
- Green Building and Energy Reach Code Ordinance development assistance
- Coordination with California Energy Commission staff for energy reach code compliance and public comment
- Stakeholder engagement and public meeting facilitation
- Program coordination amongst city planning and building departments
- Entitlement support for green building and energy compliance
- Plan check and inspection support for green building and energy regulation
- Green Building Help Desk technical support staff