The City of San Mateo Climate Action Plan outlines progressive measures related to the built environment concerning renewable energy, energy efficiency, and electric vehicle (EV) charging.
ID360 supported city staff and stakeholders to create a solar power mandate and EV charging infrastructure policy to comply with the requirements within the City of San Mateo Climate Action Plan. The policy focuses on a solar power mandate and EV charging infrastructure for new commercial, multi-family, and single-family residential construction.
- Solar Power & EV Charging Infrastructure development assistance
- Coordination with California Energy Commission staff for energy reach code compliance and public comment
- Project alignment and compliance with the Climate Action Plan
- Plan check compliance guideline for green building and energy regulation
- City Council and Commissions presentations and technical support